Become an LIA Member
Leadership Institute of Acadiana (LIA) membership is open to anyone who supports our goal of activating informed leaders for our community. By becoming an LIA member, you’re investing in the future of our region and helping to make Lafayette and Acadiana a better place for all.
LIA members may include:
- Any individual who believes that the Acadiana region deserves strong leadership and is interested in community involvement
- Program graduates and past participants looking to continue their engagement with LIA
- Local leaders and community advocates looking to support LIA and connect with like-minded individuals on issues they care about
- Businesses and organizations looking for new opportunities to serve the community and support local causes
LIA membership is a requirement for individuals looking to serve as a volunteer or board member.
Benefits of being an LIA Member
LIA members receive our monthly e-newsletter with information on the top community news, as well as access to our online Member Directory and LIA Facebook group where you can stay connected with other local leaders. Members also get access to discounts and member-only LIA events.
Nearly 30% of our Leadership Lafayette applicants depend on tuition assistance to participate. Becoming an LIA member and/or donating to LIA is one way you can help to support our network of community leaders.
LIA Membership: Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
What are the participation requirements?
What’s included in my membership?
LIA members receive:
- A monthly e-newsletter with the top community news
- Access and discounts to LIA member-only events
- Online access to our Member Directory and Facebook group to stay connected with other community leaders
- Invitations to attend various social, networking and educational opportunities throughout the year